Projects and Grants
- EPSRC grant, Coalgebraic Logic Programming for Type Inference: parallelism and corecursion for a new generation of programming languages, 2013-2016, involving E.Komendantskaya, J.Heras, J.Power, M.Schmidt.
- EPSRC grant, PrivInfer – Programming Languages for Differential Privacy: Conditioning and Inference, 2015
- SICSA grant, Practical Dependent Types, 2013-2015
- EPSRC First Grant scheme, Machine-Learning Coalgebraic Automated Proofs, 2012-2014.
- EPSRC Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Theoretical Computer Science, Computational Logic in Artificial Neural Networks, 2008-2011.